The following equipment must be worn by all players at all times. Players without any of the following equipment will not be allowed to participate in that session.
Bantam, PeeWee & Tyke/Novice: Cross-checking is not permissible and players will only require the standard equipment.
Midget: Cross-checking is permissible and all players will require kidney pads and bicep pads.
- Helmet with a full CSA approved wire face mask (Glass visors are not permitted)
- Lacrosse stick
- Lacrosse gloves (highly suggested but hockey gloves acceptable)
- Shoulder pads (hockey styles acceptable)
- Elbow pads / arm guards (hockey styles acceptable)
- Protective cup / Jill Pad (baseball cup is recommended but hockey cup is acceptable)
- Athletic clothing and footwear
- Mouth guard
- Kidney pads (Recommend for pee-wee and above but Mandatory for midget)
- Bicep pads (Recommend for pee-wee and above but Mandatory for midget)
The NL Lacrosse Association has a selection of goalie equipment which interested players are able to borrow for the duration of the lacrosse program. Please indicate at time of registration whether or not your child is interested in playing as a goalie.